Tuesday 22 October 2013

Early Halloween present?

Ok. So I think I an about to have a panic attack, because the 'black widow spiders' have hit the UK. This is just great isn't it. Aswell as having aracnephobia and being terrified of spiders, I now find out that one of the most deadly spiders in the WORLD have invaded my country and one has been found in my city. 
Ohh the joys of google, I have looked at basically every web page available (spot the pun) and now found out that they reproduce 120 at a time, they kill and eat their mate too -hence the name 'widow'. I'm sure you don't need a lecture on this, but I wish I hadn't found out to be honest, because I am now quite traumatised... Being home alone at the moment too... This is a recipe for disaster. 
Hopefully I will be here for the next blog but I wish all my fellow readers a happy spider invasion day :) make the most of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment