Friday 4 October 2013

Friends

I have a feeling this is going to be a long post... :/ (that's not a good thing)

So I'm not really sure where to start... But I am 14 and still at school. Friends are obviously a very important part of  life in and out of education. At primary school, life was pretty easy and I always had friends I could rely on... Not that a 7 year old really needs much support :'). But right now, friends help you go through the hardest part of your life and make sure you come out the other side...  This year, the classes have been moved around and I have had to settle into a different group of people. It has been quite hard to be honest, because some of the people in my class are quite frustrating, but the main problem is with the people outside my class. The thing that I am most upset about is that within the last 48 hours I have been woken up quite suddenly, to who are my fiends, if I even have any real ones... I have had one friend wrongly accuse me of bitching about her. While lying about who told her what happened. I have had 2 of my friends laugh at me. I have had 4 of my friends avoid me for no reason. I have found out that one of my friends has wrongly (again) accused me of sending hate messages to them and has now spread rumors about me. So all in all I have had a pretty sh*t 2 days. 

The main thing that I have realised, is that however hard you try to be nice to someone, and however much you value them, you can easily be nothing to them. So boys and girls! Just make sure that in your lifetime, you do not let anyone push you around, not value you or not believe you! Ok? 

That was quite depressing tbf. But my friends are the only thing I really like about school. And I don't want another 2 years of this thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment