Sunday 13 October 2013

Shopping list...

Ohh dear I'm about a year late on most of these products, but I am going into town next week, and there are a few beauty/fashion items that I am going to get.
First off is maybelline baby lips, so a lot if the you-tubers that I watch rave about this! And I am craving it! 
Next I am looking for a new concealer... Not sure which one I will get but I want one with a lot of coverage, anyway I suppose it will be a lucky dip when I get there (if anybody has any recommendations, comment down below and I would really appreciate it)
I also need to get some more batiste dry shampoo since that is a must have, as well as some new shampoo/conditioner and heat protectant spray...
Hopefully I will see some nice BarryM nail polishes and If they have any new colours, I might invest.
All of those products will be from boots hopefully...
Next up is a jewelry/fashion purchase, a gold ring. I have been looking for one for quite I while and I think I will find one in topshop... (It is not going to be real gold before you ask). 
I think that's all to be honest! Most of them are really small purchases but I think they will add up to quite a lot unfortunately! Anyway, please please please comment down below if you have 'discovered' any good products rescently since I never really get to speak to my readers x

No comments:

Post a Comment