Sunday 27 October 2013

Slight betrayal (sorry)

So I have recently been enjoying blogging a lot more, I have had more time to upload posts, aswell ash gaining a few hundred pageviews in the last couple of weeks.
I have always liked blogger, but lovely, I have wanted to start new pages, and widen my audiences. So unfortunately, to do that, I have to start a new blog. I feel bad leaving my lovely audience behind, and moving on, but I realised that the later I leave it, the more I will regret it. So unfortunately, it is goodbye :( if you were a loyal reader, and you want to check out my new blog, the head over to www.charceecee.weebly.com, but if you only just came across my blog now, then I suppose it is a quick hello and goodbye. I don't think I will do many (if any) posts again on this blog, so please go and look at my new one, I promise you it is a lot better than this one :) 
www.charceecee.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment