Wednesday 16 October 2013

If I were a boy... RANT

Yes, you guessed it, the title of this post was inspired by the one and only Beyoncé. I'm not really a massive fan but she makes some pretty good music! 

So I don't want to actually be a boy, or turn lesbian or anything... But over the last few days, I have realised that there are quite a lot if benefits to being a boy. 
I am 100% happy in my own body, and I am a typical girly girl, (obsessed with handbags, makeup etc.) and I have a very feminine personality I suppose, but being a girl can get so annoying! Here are my reasons:

To start, I love makeup and getting ready, but you are always judged on how you look/dress! Secondly it gets unbelievably bitchy at times. Don't get me wrong, I love a good bitch, as long as it's not too serious, and all girls do. If you deny it then you are lying. 
Boys don't have these problems, and although I'm sure they have others, us girls have to stay like this! It gets so annoying when you have to fight with some of your best friends, and have to sit apart from who you thought were your friends at lunch. It is all nonesense. Some people just need to learn to keep their cool, stop spreading false rumours, stop overreacting about things, and stop lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment