Saturday 12 October 2013

That Autumnal feeling...

Aggh! Autumn is soon approaching! I guess this is a good thing since autumn is the end of one year, and the run up to CHRISTMAS, but it is also one if the worst seasons for weather! We can see a lot of rain and cold mornings approaching here in the UK, which I am not looking forward to... Apart from this, I love autumn! I'm not really sure why? But the autumnal colours are lovely, the reds and oranges etc. In autumn, I also do most of my Christmas shopping (what a surprise that I included Christmas) ;)  but this is mostly stuff for myself, and I enjoy a lot of days out with my mum :). Another highlight of the autumn is the fashions! I must admit that I feel a lot more comfortable in a fur lined coat, wooly scarf and Ugg boots than anything else... Aswell as these autumnal 'staples', tartan is going to be a big hit this year too! So I will look forward to seeing all of the seasonal patterns around too... I suppose this has turned into a seasonal must haves! But a song I am looking forward to listening to in the autum is 'bonfire heart' by James Blunt... It is a really seasonal song, which I would love to listen to in the chilly autumn evenings... 
Please enjoy this quote that I made! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment