Sunday 13 October 2013

Suicide/Self harm

Just to say, before anyone gets worried that this is some kind of goodbye post. It is not. Don't worry :').

Right, so I don't think I have ever had suicidal thoughts, and I am not trying to advertise that I am 'perfect' or 'happy'. But what I do know is that there is a recipe to happiness... This is different for everyone, so I can't really tell you what to do, but happiness is basically one of the most important things in life. When people say 'would you rather be rich and sad, or poor and happy' you must be quite silly to say the former.
People often associate money with happiness because money can buy the essentials, but this is not the case. I have gotten quite off subject now, but what I was trying to say is, if life is not what you want it to be, life can change. Infact it will change, and if you are getting bullied, or getting hate messages, the. Just be the better person, turn off your phone, and try hard in school, because although at the time, it may seem hard to not follow the crowd, there is no 'crowd' after school. This is why the 'nerds' always win. This isn't just to do with suicide, but depression too. Just do what you want in life! There's no point copying everyone else... 


No comments:

Post a Comment